mercredi 10 février 2010

Dream meal:P


In class the other day, my English teacher asked the class to write a journal about what our dream meal would be. I decided I would like to share that with you, although I am kinda picky and my meals are normally pretty simple. My dream meal would have to take place in a nice room with candles and music with my boyfriend Nick. As an appetizer, I would love a couple pieces of garlic bread and a poutine dripping with cheese and gravy, and maybe also a salad on the side if I'm feeling healthy. For an entree, I would love a nicely cooked lasagna with a lot of meat inside and some spaghettie topped with velveeta cheese. To wash it all down, red wine would be preferable but a big glass of A&W root beer would be just as good. For desert I would love nothing more than to have a funnel cake covered with icing sugar and strawberry sauce. Mmm what a delicious meal, I think I'll be making that tonight. :)

1 commentaire: