
So today was a pretty unhappy day for me. I went to go for my g2 road test and I was pretty nervous...and guess what? ...I failed :(. I have never felt so disappointed as I did today. I mean, I went to driving school and I passed so I thought that I had a pretty good chance of passing. Getting my g2 would have been so awesome and I didn't feel that I was that bad. But I guess if I failed that means that I just wasn't completely ready to be able to drive alone. The thing is, I don't feel that it was fair in a way because the lady that tested my driving was a pretty big and tall lady and I'm a pretty short and small, so when she sat down she put her seat all the way to the back and I realized that she was blocking my blind spot and I told her that but she didn't do anything about it. As I was backing out of the parking lot, cars were coming from every direction and I thought that I had waited for them all to move but there was still one car coming up behind me that I didn't see and I would have hit it if she hadn't said anything, so I got marked for that. So in exactly a month from now I can retake my road test and hopefully I'll do better then. I realized that it doesn't matter that I failed, what matters is learning from my mistakes and using that experience to better myself the next time. Make sure to check out my blog in a month to find out if I passed or failed once again.
Aww that is the worst feeling ever. Honestly I was lucky I had a guy as my teacher, I find girls are more ****chy. But don't give up, I'm sure the next time you go for your road test you will pass with flying colors and you will be driving by yourself. I'm sure you were under alot of pressure. I honestly don't even know how I passed my test. I got honked at for not turning fast enough and then coming back in to the parking lot I came in the exit way. I'm sure your a great driver and next time you will do good :) .
RépondreSupprimer