jeudi 4 mars 2010

The two day CPR course at school


So today I thought I would talk about my experience in the CPR course that was held in the library of our school. This semester, I'm taking kinesiology, which is about the human body and health, and it was mandatory that we take that course. It lasted for two whole days of school, and we learned a lot. We learned about how to properly give CPR on adults and babies when they are conscious or unconscious in the most common kind of situations. We also learned about how to be prepared and act properly and securely in any kind of accident, such as burns, cuts, broken or fractured bones, poisoning, chocking...etc. Taking a CPR course is really important and good to know. Accidents happen all the time and can happen to anyone, and when it does happen you should know how to act and properly get the person the help that they need. I admit, it was a little long, but in the end it's really worth it. I suggest to everyone that if you can or have the opportunity, you should take it. Anything can happen and you could help save someones life one day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire