Okay, so today I thought I would talk about how my march break was. Even though I didn't go to Quebec for the march break, it was still pretty relaxing and fun. Well for starters, Nick, my boyfriend, and I decided to paint my basement because it was white and kinda dull. We painted it a nice burgundy that's not too dark but not too light. Ever since, the atmosphere in my basement has changed so much. I feel so much more at home. Renovating you're house really makes a difference about how you feel. During that week something special happened...guess what. I found out I was pregnant.
Just kidding. I got my G2! Once my driving examiner announced that I passed, I jumped for joy and wanted to drive everywhere. I feel so much more independent. Now I don't have to rely on my mom coming everywhere with me just so that I can drive. It's a really amazing feeling, but the only thing is, I'm not supposed to drive until I'm insured. I never really thought about that part much. My mom called and said that it would cost a little more than 100$, and if I get my own car and get insured, it would cost in between 200-300$! I never thought it would be so much! Now I know why my mom is always complaining about the price of her insurance. Later that weekend, my boyfriend got jealous and wanted his liscence so we took him to scarborough to get his G1. And guess what...he passed! After that we pretty much just relaxed the rest of the time and got ready to go back to school. So that was my march break. Even though it wasn't the funnest, I still loved the time off and of course the beautiful sun. Can't wait for the next vacation.
jeudi 25 mars 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire