jeudi 25 mars 2010

Grade 12 is stressful!


Ever since we were about four years old, we have been attending school. For forteen years, our lives basicly consist of going to and from school and doing our homework given to us. This year is finaly our last, but it's the most stressful. Grade 12 is stressful for so many reasons, but everyone is stressed because of a different reason. For me, grade 12 is stressful because I have my last three classes this semester, which are Kinesiology, French and English, and they are all classes that are very important to me and demand a lot of work. Every day, I have something to do in each class and I'm starting to get a little too overwhealmed. I want to do good on everything and have a satisfying note in each class, but it's so hard to get that when I can't even find the time to do all of my work. Every night I stress about a new thing and I wonder when it's going to end.. unfortunantly, it won't for another three months... To me, it feels like teachers don't realize that we have other classes with other things to do, not counting home chores or even a part time job. They expect so much in so little time, and then when the time comes and we havn't finished our work, they get mad and say that we're not responsable. I'm a pretty good student, and normaly I always do my work and try hard, but this year I'm finding it so hard to accomplish all that. On top of it, I need to start figuring out what I'm going to do after high school and get a job to save money, but if I were to get a job, I really wouldn't have the time to do anything and then I wouldn't have to figure out what I'm going to do next year because I would have to come back to high school. As I said, Grade 12 is really stressful, but I wish it didn't have to be that way and that everyone could figure a way to balance everything out, including teachers. I'm sure that if that would happen, everything wouldn't be as difficult to do and students would do so much better in school, and of course, that would make things easier for the teachers too. Everyone would be happy, but of course that's not the case...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire