
So March break is almost here. As of today, we only have a week left! I can't wait for it to come for two reasons. We finaly get to sleep in and relax in the morning and I have an appointment to go for my G2! Woot woot! The only thing that sucks when holidays are coming up is that in every class there's some kind of work that we need to finish before the break to get it out of the way. Sometimes it get's a little stressful, like this semester, because in all three of my classes I have at least two things to hand in, and they're all basicly due at the same time. These days feel like they're getting shorter and shorter. I don't feel like I have enough time to do all the things that I need in one day. By the end of the night, I'm passing out every two seconds. But I know, that once I get it all done, I'll feel so good to know that I got all my stuff done and I can relax without worrying. Of course, now that leaves me time to think about how there's only 4 more months left of high school after 14 years! It blows my mind, we're almost there! Feel free to comment about how you feel before the holidays and during, and I hope that everyone has a great time and is able to relax.
For the record, when you say every 2 seconds? Do you mean it? HAHA, cool blog, I`m excited too! Keep it up! :D
RépondreSupprimer