mercredi 28 avril 2010

Wow, time flies by!


Wow, time flies by so fast! We already only have a little more than a month and a half left until school is done. I don't mean just for summer break. SCHOOL IS ALMOST DONE! We have spent six years at Garnier and 14 years in total in school. That's a really long time when you think about it. To me, it just feels like this year started not long ago but it's already coming to an end. The only thing that sucks is that this time becomes very stressful. Teachers teach the last of their units, try to fit everything in, and then studying time comes when you have to jam everything that you learned in the semester into your head in a couple days, and then exams. Then later in the summer you find out whether you failed or passed. But I shouldn't have to worry about that problem. Grad is coming soon and I'm so excited, but it sucks that I'm not going to prom. After school, during the summer, I'm planning on volunteering at an animal hospital and then when the school year starts, I need to get a job and start saving. For the year, I'll be working my butt off so that I can get everything that I need. After that, during the next summer, I'll be doing more volunteering before going to college for Vet Tech. I know most of the people in our grade are going to college this year coming up but to me, I don't think it's the best choice because you're not as prepaired. If you really want to do good and have a career you'll go back to school no matter what, so that's why I find it would be better to take a year off and work so that I'm prepaired for whatever may come. Good luck everybody! Time is on our side.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire