This year on American Idol, it was a pretty interesting season. It premiered on January 12, 2010 and finished on May 26, 2010 on the channel fox. In the end, the two finalist were Crystal Bowersox and Lee Dewize. Everyone thought that Crystal had the title right in her hand but the tables turned when it came to voting time. It was a really close competition. The winner of the 9th season of American Idol was Lee Dewize and he won by a 2% difference!That night, the two finalist weren't the only ones under the spotlight. Later on, Paula Abdul returned to the stage to say good-bye to Simon. The season finale was the last night that Simon would be a judge. Ellen DeGeneres had already permanantly replaced Paula Abdul, so who will be the one to replace Simon?
This years season wasn't as good as the others because throughout the night, there were a couple dissapointing moments, like Simon leaving and Lee winning. Normally, I watch American Idol every year, but next year I don't know if I will... First of all, Paula and Simon are now gone, and I don't know if it will ever be the same or as good, and secondly, every year seems to be more of a popularity contest, and the main people to vote are little girls who always crush on a certain guy, and to me this isn't fair. American Idol is not about looks or popularity. It's about talent!
So in all, it was Simons last season and I think it was mine too. What about you? What will you do next year and who do you think should have won this year?

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire