mardi 4 mai 2010

Wonderland, May 2nd, 2010

So here is the update on wonderland. There were a couple of changes. The park wasn't opened on Saturday, so we went on Sunday, the grand opening day. Another thing that changed was the price for the seasons passes. They were acctually $69.99 with four or more and to renew your last years seasons pass it was $59.99. They always suck you in by making you think something is cheaper then what it is.
So anyways, we paid for the pass which only took two minutes, and then we went inside to get our pictures done, which again, only took two minutes. I remember that the last time I went to Wonderland and I got a seasons pass, I had to wait more than an hour in line just to pay, and then when it came time to take our pictures, we had to wait another hour. It was ridiculous! So we got into the park with our seasons passes and everything in less than five minutes. That was a first.
On the news that morning, it said that it was going to rain and that there would possibly be a thunder storm. When we got there, there was nobody. We never had to wait for a ride, and if we did, we were the next one's on the next cycle. It was crazy! I have never gone to Wonderland and was able to go on all the rides before night time even came. It was amazing. It did rain in the morning a little, but after a half hour or so it went away and the rest of the day was so hot.
The best thing about going to Wonderland though, was being with my boyfriend. I had so much fun and I was so happy that I could be there with him. We went on almost all the rides except for 4, the behemoth, drop zone, the sledge hammer and the bat. It was awsome and I can't wait to go again with him... FOR FREE! woohoo! Next time, thoses 4 will be the first that we try. OH MY! I'm scared! ... Keep checking in for an update on the next wonderland visit.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire