So, in my previous posts, I talked about how we were getting the car ready to be put on the road. What a long process that was. Well, now the day has come that the 1996 Pontiac Grand Am is now on the road. Finaly, after getting my licence, buying the car, taking it for the E-test and Safety test, getting the brake lines and drums fixed, getting insurance and plates, I can drive the car! $2,000 later, lol.
As of today, I will no longer be taking the bus to get to school. Me and my boyfriend will be driving in, in the sweet Grand Am. Man does this feel good. I have never felt so free in my life. Getting your first car is one of the best feelings you could have when your a teenager.
I am so happy that now we can go visit mine and Nick's family in Québec anytime that we want, and we can leave anytime that we want. Having a car comes with so many privileges, but to have privileges, you need to be responsable about it. Now that we have a car, I don't want to do anything to ruin it or get it taken away.
This year, I've heard about so many people getting into accidents with theirs or their parents cars, and the consequences were unbelievable. I never want to get into an accident and I hope I never will, but of cource, that's a little crazy to think. At some point, everybody get's into an accident. I just hope it won't be too serious or anytime soon. Wish me luck! I'm free as a bird! woohoo!
vendredi 7 mai 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire