Just recently, the FDA has banned flavored tobacco and their products from many stores and will soon be unavailable to buy at all nationwide. Stores are only able to sell their left overs in the store, but there will be no more producing as of June 11. The FDA has banned all flavored tobacco products because they don't want kids and teenagers to become dependent of tobacco.
Over the years, more and more teenagers have been smoking, only because of the certain flavor that attracts them to it and this has been becoming a problem. I personally think that it is a good thing even though I am a smoker myself, because these days, I see so many kids smoking when they shouldn't be, and they don't realize the effect it will have. I regret making the decision to start and hopefully this will prevent more then half of the new smokers to stop and to prevent others from starting. This is a good decision they are making and hopefully it will make a difference.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire