lundi 21 juin 2010

Work is rough!

During the year, so many people have been working to get money and they would always tell me how hard it is to juggle school and work. Last weekend, and for the next few weekends, me and my boyfriend have and will be working with my dad painting for customers. This weekend, we worked really hard painting 3 rooms, the bathroom, the hallway and the entrance, but it's still not finished. After 3 long days of working all day, I am so tired and my whole body is hurting. On top of all this work, I have to study this week for my exams. I never realized how hard it is to juggle work and school and this week is the worst to be doing that. The only thing that makes it worth it is that we are getting money, and money is what I need.

Working and going to school is really hard, and depending on what your doing while you work it can be brutal. Take it from me, make sure you can juggle both before getting into it. It's hard and draining. Have fun to all those who have to work during this week! And good luck on exams!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire