lundi 21 juin 2010

Looking nice for grad

So exams are this week, and as we've seen throughout the whole year, time goes by fast, so that'll be done before we know it, and then grad is next. So grad is something special and everyone has to look nice. All eyes will be on us and pictures will be constantly taken. I didn't go to prom so I didn't get a chance to wear a really pretty dress, so I'm going to make it up at grad. I bought my dress at Le Chateau. It's a red dress that goes a little pass the knees and has riples all along the sides. Because I bought it at the time of prom, it's technically considered to be a prom dress so I'm scared that it might be a little to fancy for grad. I think it's really pretty but I feel like I might be a little over dressed. So everybody, please dress nice so I don't feel so much like an outcast. Thanks and see you guys then!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire