Today I accidently missed my french class because I slept in because of how tired and drained I was from all weekend, and then when I realized the time, I rushed to school and got stcuk in trafic. I asked around to see what we did in that class and somebody told me that he gave us all the questions on the exam and the text. So I regreted missing the class because that was something that I needed to know and that was important, so I went to go see my teacher. He said that I couldn't get the papers because I missed the class and that it was my fault for not being there. To me, I don't think that's right because it's something very important. Yes it was my fault that I missed class, but I made a mistake and he can't keep the exam information away from me.
Anyways, tomorrow during the exam I'm going to try and wing it since he won't give me the information. Wish me luck! and good luck everyone on your exams!
lundi 21 juin 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire