mercredi 16 juin 2010

Grad is coming and questions are arrising...

Graduation is almost near. Wow. I can't believe how fast time has flew by! So prom already passed, our ceremony at the church is done, our practise for grad is done, exams are next week and then finaly, after a long time of waiting, grad is right after. After being in school for 14 years, we have a little less than two weeks left. Unbelievable! Now that school is coming to an end, I'm not too sure I'm ready to leave... I'll admit, I will miss this school and I'm kind of scared to see what happens afterwards.

Am I the only one that thinks about what's going to happen afterwards, or how things will turn out in the end? How will we be in 10, 20, 30 years from now? All those questions blow my mind, but I'm still excited for the journey. One thing I'm excited for is starting my own life, and then 30 years from now, coming back to this school for our high school reunion, that is if there will be one, and seeing how everybody had turned out after high school. That should be a really interesting day!

Well anyways, grad should be exciting as well as our journey to a new life. I hope everybody does well and lives happy. See you for the last time at grad. Bbye class of 2010!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire