lundi 21 juin 2010
Making the decision to get a tattoo
For a long time I've been wanting to get a tattoo done. I'm not one of thoses people who will get a tattoo just because. If I'm going to get a tattoo, it will be something that means something to me and something that I will always like. Since I was a kid I've always had so many piercings and I've realised that it's kind of pointless and eventually I just took them out. I've been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo and this summer I'm thinking of getting one. Something that means something to me is my Leo and Monkey zodiac signs. The leo sign represents the month I was born and it represents a lot about my personality. The monkey sign represents the year I was born in and it also represents my personality. One other thing is that these two animals have always been my favorites and I think I would love to see that on my body everyday. I wanted to some how incorperate both those animals together in one tattoo, but I would need an artist to help me out with that. Tattoos are something that everyone should think about before getting it permanently on your body. It's something that you will always have to live with and that should be something that means something to you. Of course, I'm still going to do a lot more thinking before acctually getting it done, but that's something I'm still pretty sure about.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire