
So as I said in my previous blog, March break starts in a week. I'm personally staying home and relaxing the whole time, but most people in the 12 grade are going to Quebec for the March break. They are leaving next Sunday and staying for 5 days and 4 nights. I admit, it would be kinda fun to go there and be with all my friends and just have fun for the week, but I think that this trip isn't worth the money. They asked everyone to pay about 400$ or so just for the trip, and then you're supposed to bring whatever money you want to bring to go out. Once I get my G2, which I'm going for at the beginning of March break, I could borrow my moms car and go myself with my boyfriend to one of my families up there, and it would cost maybe 150-200$ for there and back together. You would have to pay less than half then what they are paying to go. I think personally that if you want to go somewhere with your friends and have fun, it would be more worth it to go somewhere that you couldn't normally go often unless you have the money for it, like Cuba or somewhere in the Islands. This is supposed to be a trip that's memorable and unlike any other trip and even though it sucks that I'm staying down here for the break, I don't think I'll be missing out on much. Hope everyone has a good time though! Feel free to comment and tell me how it went.
Hey you don`t always have to be somewhere to have fun you know. Staying home for the march break won`t be of your case anyway! You`re getting that liscence of yours and we`ll go for our own trip hun. :)
RépondreSupprimer