vendredi 30 avril 2010


So tomorrow, May 1st, me and my boyfriend and our two brothers are going to Wonderland. WOOHOOO! I love Wonderland. Ever since I was four years old, I have been going to wonderland with my family every year, and since not long ago, I have been buying a seasons pass. A seasons pass alows you to go to Wonderland as many times as you want during the periode that it's open, and it's only $60.00 when you buy four or more. That's an amazing deal! To get a day pass to Wonderland, it cost around $30-40 depending on where you go. So when you get a seasons pass, just going two times makes it all worth it. They have so many rides to choose from and they're getting better and better each year. I'm so excited! Come check out my blog sunday for details about my day at Wonderland. Woohoo!

1 commentaire: